What is Tolerance?
Tolerance is about being accepting of others
The poster shows tolerance as people are not riding their bikes and walking to show respect.
Everyone has the right to walk freely, no matter of age or gender we all move as one
Tutor comments from DMA
– very crowded lots of bikes
– small child in the middle surrounded by lots of other people, does this mean year 11s need to stop intimidating year 7s?
– don’t see bikes in the school
– colourful displaying diversity
– look where you’re going, left/right sides of corridor
– bikes allowed on the pavement?
– fair play meaning everybody on equal footing
– got to follow rules
– lactose intolerance, cant have milk and dairy
– putting up with other people that you might not like